When considering using any type of detox always consult your doctor first because different detox options offer different things to people with different needs. Acai cleanse products are not under any obligation to use truthful information when advertising so nobody is going to make sure that the products are actually legitimate. Acai berries proved to be very healthy and useful antioxidants but most acai cleanse products only offer roughly 5% of real acai and the other 95% of the products aren’t actually healthy or weight loss related.
- Acai berries are good for you and filled with antioxidants, however the hyped acai detox products typically only contain about 5% acai and are not what they claim.
- The Daniel fast which contains fruits, vegetables and juices is a healthy way to detox and acai is a great fruit to include.
- Benefits of Daniel Plan + Acai Berries = improvement in brain fog, weight loss and improvement in digestive health, cardiovascular health and immune system.
“The truth about detoxing or cleansing is that your body naturally detoxifies itself regularly if you feed it with whole, real foods.”
Read more: https://draxe.com/acai-berry-cleanse/