Are almond nuts good for your health?
1. They reduce the risks of heart attack
Those people who consume nuts 5 times every week have about 50 % reduction in the risk of heart attack when compared to those who do not eat.
2. They also lower bad cholesterol.
Almonds added to diets can have a favorable impact on the levels of blood cholesterol thus enabling you to enhance your health remarkably.
3. They protect the artery walls from any damage.
Research has also found that flavonoids in the almond skins helps in enhancing synergy with vitamin E, therefore reducing risk of contracting heart disease.
4. Almonds can help you build strong bones as well as teeth.
The phosphorus in the almonds makes this possible thus enabling you to have strong bones and teeth.
5. They aid in weight loss and provide healthy fats
Although the nuts have high fat content, regular nut eaters are often thinner than those who do not eat nuts. This means that you can use them to reduce excessive weight in your body. Those people who eat nuts for 2 times every week can reduce the fats in their body by 31 percent as opposed to those who do not, according to a study by WHO.
6. Almonds lower any rise in the blood sugar as well as insulin after meals.
7. They help in providing good brain function.
Almonds often contain L-carnitine and riboflavin nutrients, which boost brain activity at the same time reducing the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
8. They nourish nervous system.
According to University of Oxford study, almonds can help increase longevity and high intellectual level.
9. They alkalize the whole body.
Almonds have high the levels of proteins that often form alkaline. This can help you improve your body immunity and control weight gain.