You are probably asking your self what does that mean? Water soluble means the substance in this case vitamin C can dissolve completely in water. This also means it can easily be eliminated from the body. To truely gain benefit from vitamin C we need to have some floating around in the blood stream all day long.
Is your vitamin C Time released?
If not, then you should be consuming some vitamin C every three or four hours throughout the day to get the maximum benefits and antioxidant protection that vitamin C is known for.
Fortunately, with advances in technology, researchers have developed a vitamin C that is not only fast acting but last longer than standard vitamin C, while still being easy on the stomach for sensitive individuals. Recently an innovative formula has been created that combines Strontium Calcium Ascorbate with L-Theonate which delivers a superior C called Reacta-C. This formula can deliver vitamin C to the bloodstream for up to 24 hours.
What does this mean to you?
- Immune system support & Maintanence
- Gentle & Non-Acidic Ingredients
- Optimal Absorption & Maximum Retention
- Antioxidant Protection Against Free Radical Damage
- Nutritive Support for healthy Skin Maintenance & Vision Health
- Nutritive Support for Healthy Joint, Bone & Cardiovascular Health
So ask your self this question? Does your vitamin C Last 24 hours?