Your immune system protects you from a number of harmful microorganisms including bacteria, toxins and viruses as front line defense. But most of these microorganisms also affect your digestive system adversely. One has to face them round the clock throughout his life as most of the food items contain these harmful elements in one form or the other. This front defense line can be improved by improving your digestive system. Some food items are discussed in this write-up which can boost your immunity by improving your digestion.
Things that Affect your Digestive System
According to various health experts, processed foods and refined sugar in your routine diet are the main reasons of bad digestion which ultimately decline your immune defense line. So to boost up your immune system you will have to improve your digestive system by avoiding harmful diets and eating healthy food and do physical exercises. Everyone on this earth is exposed to a number of toxins found in various types of food items. You will have to be careful while choosing healthy foods for improving your front defense line.
Items that can boost your digestion along with immune system
- Probiotics. They are the good bacteria in your gut that not only supports your digestion but also fight with harmful organisms to take care of your immune system. In order to support your immunity, it is necessary to maintain the balance of probiotics in your gut as most of your immune system depends upon the condition of your stomach. You should include probiotic rich foods in your diet to balance the ratio of bad and good bacteria for improving your digestion.
- Cleanse the intestines. You are exposed to toxins 24/7 throughout your life, whether working on the computer or on the road. Most of these toxins affect your digestive system while residing in your intestines which ultimately weakens your immune defense. So it is necessary to use some oxygen based colon cleanser to clean your intestines and support your immunity defence line. Clean environment in your intestine also allows probiotics to thrive in your gut.
- Use of organic oregano oil. It is among the oils that are antioxidant rich and defend your immune system from harmful organisms by improving your digestion by promoting the balance between good and bad bacteria in your gut.
- Use of enzymes. In order to improve metabolic function digestion enzymes are normally used. But several researches have also proved that enzymes are also good for boosting the defense line of immunity. You have to take enzyme supplements to support your digestion as well as your immune system as your body produces them in lesser quantity as you get older.
- Use of pure water with organic and raw apple cider vinegar. The mixture of raw apple cider vinegar and pure water works as a tonic for promoting intestinal balance between good and bad bacteria responsible for you digestive system due to loads of enzymes present in it. It ultimately boosts up your immune system by balancing the pH of your body and making it more alkaline.
Thus, good digestion can enhance your immune defenses.