How can apples help lower cholesterol? This is a question that many people ask. Yes, apples can help with cholesterol. But how does it do that?
How the Apple – Cholesterol Magic is Achieved
- Increases the good cholesterol. Apple has the magic to identify good cholesterol and takes it where it is needed by the body.
- Gets rid of bad cholesterol. The white substance, right under the top skin, is so potent. It is able to separate bad cholesterol from the good one and then takes it out of the body system.
- Effectively contributes to weight loss. With a steady daily diet with one or two apples, you can control your weight loss. Apples are known to initiate weight loss and your cholesterol has nowhere to hide.
Why apples for cholesterol?
- They are natural and healthy. This is like taking any other fruit. There are no side effects since this is just food but with a medication capability.
- Better than any other artificial antioxidants in supplements. Comparatively, apples are currently the best in fighting adverse cholesterol. Just get the best and the proven antioxidant.
- It is tested and proven. A number of past studies have confirmed that apples are indeed potent to deal with cholesterol better than any other natural and artificial supplement in the market today.
- They are cheap and abundant. Apples are cheaper and never out of season. Why bother with exorbitant supplements when your grocer across the road has just what you need.
So, just an apple each day can keep you from a loathed visit to the cardiologist. Apples are available and cheap anyway. Stop the capsule deal with the cholesterol and face it with an apple every day.